Saturday, September 13, 2008

Spaghettios, Peaches & Ginger Snaps!

These are three of Grace's favorite foods. I can't believe how much she ate when I fed her these new foods. She couldn't get enough... I left Grace with a babysitter for the first time (meaning someone beside family). She had a blast, too. I was happy to see that she didn't get upset when I left and she ran into my arms when I returned home. I think I might do that more often! She seems to appreciate having me around when I'm gone for a few hours.

She has been a bit ornery the last few days. Teething again. This time she is EXTRA irritable at night, though. I'm starting to wonder if she has an ear infection. I'll take her in to the doctor if the supsicion continues...

Oh, my first Scentsy Party was last night at my friend Jana's house and I would like to nominate her as the Hostess of the Century! Jana is so good at getting people excited and making them feel welcome. She made TONS of great food...Spinach twists, Lemon Cheesecake Tarts, Bree and baguettes...it was over the top! Not to mention that there were over 15 women there!!! The party sales far exceeded what I had ever expected of my first party and now I am even more hyped for the next one. She is even going to give me feedback about how she thinks I could improve the presentation portion. Right on, Jana! I love being your friend and neighbor. If any of you ever knew or live near Jana you'll know what a great woman and mom she is. Thank goodness she is here in Texas!

1 comment:

  1. Ug, I hate teething. Love your playlist. Makes me want to get up and dance. I'm glad the party went well. Maybe I should make friends with this Jana person. It sounds like she's a great cook.

    ReplyDelete