Friday, September 19, 2008

First Tag ever!

What is his name: Matt (But to me he's Matty)
What is her name: Mandy
How long have you been together: Married for 3 1/2 years, dated off and on before that
How long did you date: a bit when we were "young", then 8 months before we were married.
How old is he:33
How old is she: 26, 27 in a few short weeks
Who eats more: Matt
Who said I love you first: Who knows! Too long ago to say.
Who is taller: Matt by a bit
Who sings better: Me
Who is smarter: Toss-up Matt has too many "realms" of knowledge, I have fewer but I think it all balances out
Who does the laundry: ME
Who pays the bills: ME
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Matt
Who mows the lawn: We take turns, but it takes Matt half the time! We don't have a self-propelled mower so I huff and puff the whole time!
Who cooks the dinner: Mostly me, Matt surprises me here and there on weekends
Who drives: Matt
Who is more stubborn:We both share this trait.
Who kissed who first: It was a mutual thing. We kissed each-other. However, Matt asked me first! Our VERY first kiss was simple, but very romantic in the parking lot of his apartment over 9 years ago. The NEWEST first kiss was even better. We danced in the moonlight to Dave Matthews and stole little kisses every few minutes after!
Who has more friends: Matt, definitely Matt
Who is more sensitive: We both have our moments.

Tag: Christina, Cari and Crystal.

1 comment: