Thursday, September 18, 2008

Heart Attacks and the Croup


Grace woke up this morning really late and I was sure that she was just tired because of the playgroup and all of the days festivities. But, from the moment I walked into her room, I could tell she was sick. She had an AWEFUL cough and was wheezing. I was shocked to hear such a sound coming from her sweet little mouth. I rushed her to the doctor and he said she has the Croup. She has cough syrup, a humidifier and even an inhaler now. For a few days, anyway. She is sad and wimpery, but doing good.

As for the heart attack...I had the sister missionaries over for dinner on Tuesday and I went into the bathroom to bathe Grace yesterday and there were hearts and colored crate paper everywhere! Even the ceiling! I have spent a lot of time with them recently (going on exchanges and feeding them) so they decided to surprise me.

2 comments:

  1. That is so nice of them, what a cool idea! It was good to visit with you today. I missed you more thatn I thought I did. I can't wait to see you in November!!! I am sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Gracie. We've had the throw-ups here. The joys of playgroups and germ spreading! Way to go for feeding and exchanging. I'm excited to move and hopefully be a better missionary.

    ReplyDelete