Friday, September 26, 2008

Butter Pecan, anyone?

I recently discovered that I have been worshipping the wrong flavor of ice cream. You see, Rocky Road has been my "favorite" since I was pint sized and now that I am grown and can fully appreciate many flavors of ice cream I have found that Butter Pecan is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY THE BEST FLAVOR ON EARTH!!! I was visiting with a friend who shared her fascination with Dairy Queen Blizards and I couldn't stop thinking about ice cream thereafter. So, I went to Wally World and bought myself some Butter Pecan ice cream, and now I am having a hard time staying away from the freezer! I swear, if I didn't have both my hands full with Grace I would walk around with a spoon in my hand all day long! But no worries, because as soon as Matt returns home (and his sweet tooth with him) the ice cream will "vanish." Lets just hope I have the willpower to resist the frozen desserts aisle... Pray for me. :)

5 comments:

  1. he he he!! That is sooo funny. I have never been a chocolate fan but lately I can't seem to get enough. I know how you feel. miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say do whatever it takes to maintain your sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you. I'd always get the same flavor at Aggie Ice Cream, but the last two times I went, I ordered butter pecan. How are you doing? If you're ever in Logan, we should go to Aggie Ice Cream. In case you're wondering (I would be), I found you on Rob and Lil's blog. Are you still in Brigham? We should come see you. Where's Matt these days? It would have been nice if you were closer over the summer. I was alone from May until the end of August (which is probably not a big deal to you). Paul had a really good experience at chaplain basic. I hope you guys are doing well. Grace is so cute! - Emily Schumann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl~ no the colors are not changign here yet, I wish they were. It is still 80* and hot and stuff looks dry and dead. Not very pretty. :( Let me know abotu November, we can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lacey, that's pretty dang funny. I know exactly how you feel. Lucky for me,I too, have someone who can magically make my ice cream vanish.

    ReplyDelete