Friday, March 7, 2008

Now we are Kentuckians!

We are finally reunited with Matt and we live on Fort Knox Army Base. Our apartment is just the right size, if anything I would make the kitchen larger. But we live in a great spot, right next to the hospital...but don't worry, we haven't heard any ambulances yet!

Grace loves playing with her Daddy and prefers to be held. She is still adjusting to our new home, but seems to be happy as ever. We haven't met any new friends out here yet. The closest ward is half hour away and we didn't have internet set up to figure that our until after Sunday.

Grace still isn't rolling all over the place, which I'm hoping she'll do soon so I won't worry so much about her development. I'll post video as soon as she does.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're finally reunited! I am so nervous about being without patrick for 6 weeks! He thinks he'll get his orders this week. I hope so because I'm tired of waiting! Don't worry about Grace not rolling. Amelia doesn't. Every baby is different and I'm sure she's doing great!

    ReplyDelete