Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Warning!!! The world may end tomorrow.....Matt is actually posting a message!!!

Here is a short message from Mateo...the one Mandy has been prodding for months now, feebly attempting to create some sense of obligation to contribute to the family blog. I hate to break it to her that the begging, pleading, and fluttering of eyelashes have not paid off....it's actually the foot rubs, car washes, and seven-course meals that have led to my fall!
Actually, I am quite ashamed that I have hidden for so long from all of you, my family, friends, and blog-o-mites. I beg for your forgiveness and hope that you will accept me into the fold with few, if any, tongue lashings. I promise to contribute more than the.....well..... no times that I have contributed in the past...wow....I am quite pathetic!
Anyway, to give an update of sorts, I am keeping quite busy with work. A lot is coming up and sparing the boring details I have simply been helping in the planning side of things which will effect what we actually do once we hit our area of operation. My influence is little, but I hope that I will soon be able to make a difference in the life of at least one person out there in the world where we do business.
Being able to spend time with Mandy and Grace is without a doubt the most important thing to me. I love them both so much and each memory we create brings us closer together and closer to our ultimate goal. Grace is amazing, I love discovering something new in her personality every day. I am so blessed to call these two girls my own!
Grandma and Grandpa Merrill are here visiting Grace right now; it is nice to have them here and to watch how Gracie attaches herself to them as if Mandy and I no longer exist....we love it! We miss family a lot and hope that we will not miss out on your lives as we are apart. Please keep in touch as we will make better efforts to do the same. We love each of you, family and friends, and hope all is going well in your lives! Until next time, (probably around Mandy's 72nd Birthday) Love Matt

5 comments:

  1. Gosh we miss you guys. Aren't our little girls amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Matty. Good to here from you even if I won't again until Mandy's 72nd birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Matt! You are very brave to enter the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Matty, you have such humor! We miss you guys dearly! Can't wait to see you in November! WOO HOO it is gettign closer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, it is Patrick. I also don't blog, but since you posted I thought I would say hello and you should call me. Say no to Drugs!!!

    ReplyDelete