Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Empty House

After having been alone with Grace for over a month...then all of a sudden having 3 more adults here at all times for over a week...now I'm alone with Grace during the day again...I forgot for a second how quiet my house is at times. Of course, there's the constant babbling and growling provided by Grace, but I don't ever watch TV and I don't own a stereo anymore; so other than my own voice or phone ringing I don't hear many other noises while Matt is at work. Hard to adjust to.

Anyhow, on a different note. My business is doing pretty good right now. I have parties lined up for the next few weeks and then the holiday shopping will REALLY hit! I have been putting ever penny of my commission into the bank and I have been in the black for a bit now. Feels good because I have accomplished a goal. I have a successful home business that I love. My husband enjoys that our house always smells good, too! A win-win! Grace is still my ultimate-tester-smelling-champion. She knows if the doorbell rings during the day that we are getting a package from Scentsy and she hovers around me until I open it. So cute.

Anyway, I hadn't posted for a week so I thought I'd write whatever came to mind. There you have it.

2 comments:

  1. glad things are going well with your business. I know how hard it can be sometimes without noise. my brother showed me this great site that is an online radio it's www.pandora.com if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you guys manage to be so good with your money. Maybe you should write a book. I really need some advice in that arena. Don't you love the toddler babbling? Who knows what they're trying to say, but it's so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete