Sunday, July 20, 2008

Scentsy Consultant!

I have been thinking about having my own business for quite some time now. I hadn't fallen in love with any particular product until I was introduced to Scentsy through Matt's family. I have been thinking of all of the possibilities for me in Texas and how it would push me to make new friends and venture out a little more often. I am so excited to get started and I have so many ideas for my Scentsy business. If you haven't heard of it yet, you will! Especially if you are reading my blog! Scentsy is offering 10% off this month, on everything but the Double the Scentsy set. This is a rare occassion, so if you want to get started... go to my site and check out the product. www.scentsy.com/mandym If you do want to order, e-mail me at mandyscentsy@yahoo.com and give me your info.

Trust me, if I fell in love with it (and I am pretty skeptical) you will, too! Feel free to ask me any questions, because right now there is a fire inside me just bursting to tell you about it!

4 comments:

  1. Hey that's awesome, good luck! So glad you are getting settled in, I bet it's nice to finally be somewhere for more than a few months. We miss you here. Heather just left last week so it's just Amber and I. We keep talking about how much we miss you! She's leaving in Oct., so I don't know what I'm going to do. Hopefully we'll get some new people moving in. You'll have to let me know how you like it there. It's pretty hot and miserable here too. Good luck getting everything unpacked and decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the Scentsy products. If nothing else, it will allow you to get awesome products, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is way cool that you are selling them. I have some too. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! Scentsy product is really great, and people LOVE it! It will give you opportunities to meet new people, and I love it for the fact that it is my "out". I do have a question though. Did you sign up under me? If so I need to get you your free burner! = ) Give me a call at your convenience so we can chat. I will be away from any phone service from Saturday morning until Monday morning. I hope things are going good for you, and can't wait to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete