Friday, July 17, 2009

Visitors and New Pics

My mom just went back to Phoenix on Wednesday. She was here for 8 days and we kept busy the entire time! I can't post pictures of the projects we did, because they are a surprise for Matty when he gets home in a few weeks. But we did a LOT!



Grace started Kindermusik last week and it is so much fun to see her in class. She dances and loves to watch the older kids. I can't wait for Daddy to take her to the class. She loves the musical instruments!



I finally have a few pics of me with the "Ella Addition." I haven't had many opportunities to have my picture taken during this pregnancy...being alone in TX and all. But, my mom took a few, so I thought I'd share the pregnancy glory. Ha ha ha.



This is us getting ready for Jazzercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment