Saturday, May 16, 2009

Recently...


Our Ella

Our little family has been changing a lot this past few months. Grace is suddenly seeking complete autonomy in public, Ella is growing stronger each and every day, I am growing larger each and every day, and Matt is being worked to death!

I mentioned in a previous post that Grace is really starting to talk more. Her new favorite words are outside, lips, yes, and help. Of course, there are the most prominent words which are always Mommy and Daddy. But, I must say that she will repeat just about anything I say. Funny how you become a whole lot more aware of saying "crap" when there are little ears listening. Granted, people say a whole lot worse things, but I don't want mine picking anything up from ME.

I am now 30 weeks pregnant! And as I mentioned, Ella is growing stronger. I have an aweful lot of Braxton Hicks contractions and it seems she is always kicking a foot out so I have an assymetrical stomach. I'm the only one who seems to notice, of course.

Matt is doing as well as can be expected. Usually exhausted when we talk to him, but I am so incredibly happy we are able to Skype with him. Grace still knows him and they play and she gives him kisses all the time. She's pretty blessed to have a daddy like Matty. I can't wait until they get to go on Daddy-Daughter dates to get ice cream. I know he's looking forward to it also.

Other than that, life is filled with a whole lot of hodgepodge days that seem to escape me at times. The days when time stands still prove difficult, because my mind wanders to how far away our Matty/Daddy is. Sure love that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment