Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



This is the "I Love Lucy" dress! I think it is about the cutest thing she has ever worn! It is also very cute for V-Day!

Just a quick family update-

Grace is still exploring all sorts of new things. Yesterday it was warm enough to go to the park, so she got to enjoy the swings and she giggled the whole time. (She's going to be an adrenaline junkie one day!) She got a little too close to a little girl and was bumped over...can't even really call it knocked over. She cried a little too long so we left and came home to take a nap.

She is currently testing boundaries. She tends to get upset quickly and screams for no apparent reason at times. I have no idea how long this phase lasts...but I usually have a headache from the screaming. I'm learning patience!

Matt is still doing pretty good. He will be changing areas soon and we don't know what that will mean for him and our ability to communicate with him. We pray daily that we'll be able to at least have some sort of contact. Mostly to ease my mind and let me know he's safe and sound.

I am still going to Jazzercise and my business has actually picked up quite a bit lately. Lots of parties coming up before my big month-long trip to Utah in March/April. I month and 2 days away! I have been counting down since I bought my ticket last month.

Other than that...not a whole lot of news. I'll write more later!

(My new haircut!)

No comments:

Post a Comment